Menu

Wahoo just finished my 888 reading challenge

Yippee it is happy dance time at my happy. I have finished the 888 reading challenge. The book I finished with was the Ultimate Gift. If you want me to post all the books I read I will come back and do that later. Now I just want to bask in the the glory of being finished. My favorites were all of Jane Austen's book (I had never read them before) Now I plan to go back and read them again and take my time, noting quotes I like etc.

Excellent! I had completely forgotten about that. Guess it's a good thing I decided not to commit myself to it, huh? :glare:

I'm happy for you, though. Can you remind me of how the 888 thing works?

Read 8 book in 8 catagories during 2008 you can also overlap 8 books so you really only need to read 56 books. For example Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice was in my Jane Austen catagory and my movies catagory.

Read 8 book in 8 catagories during 2008 you can also overlap 8 books so you really only need to read 56 books. For example Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice was in my Jane Austen catagory and my movies catagory.

Oh right! So I make up my own 8 categories and choose 8 books for each. Got it!

I remember some people making it a 444 reading challenge instead. That might be more my speed ;)