Menu

Thirty One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote?

A friend of mine is hosting a virtual "party", and I'm considering getting a few things. Is anyone familiar with Thirty One Gifts? I saw a blog page where someone was using their utility tote sort of like a desk apprentice. I'm curious if anyone here has done something similar, and if they recommended their products.

I'm normally not a party person, and I've never seen any of these products in person. With tax and shipping my order is starting to be a bit expensive, and I'm worried about ending up with an expensive mistake. Thanks!!

Thirty-one is hugely popular around here; I'm planning to have a Thirty-one party for my 31st birthday this fall!:D

I have the organizing utility tote in that same print! I love mine and use it frequently. Since I never really left DS anywhere where he would need a diaper bag, I used it as my "mommy bag" w/his and my stuff in it. I use it for outings where I need to carry more than a basic purse would hold. I also have 2 large utility totes which are awesome for pool gear, picnic gear, etc. DS has a Littles Carry-All Caddy and an All-in-One Organizer that is the perfect size for him to carry w/a change of clothes and a few small items. I'm not really a purse girl--the purses make me think "meh"--but I love bold happy bags!