Menu

I would kill for a glass of wine right now!

Ok, I realize I am being dramatic but man, it has been one of those days!!!!!

I work PT from home (only in the office one day a week) and it is supposed to be 15 hours or so every week. The last few months have been closer to 25. So between work and homeschooling, being pregnant and trying to be a good wife - i am exhausted!!!!!!

Today was crazy busy with work - i mean unbelieveable. I am so proud of the kids! They didn't complain or fight, they kept Chunky entertained and themselves.

But I would really love a glass of pinot grigio right now!!

So if you are having wine right now, have a glass for me!

Ok, I realize I am being dramatic but man, it has been one of those days!!!!!

I work PT from home (only in the office one day a week) and it is supposed to be 15 hours or so every week. The last few months have been closer to 25. So between work and homeschooling, being pregnant and trying to be a good wife - i am exhausted!!!!!!

Today was crazy busy with work - i mean unbelieveable. I am so proud of the kids! They didn't complain or fight, they kept Chunky entertained and themselves.

But I would really love a glass of pinot grigio right now!!

So if you are having wine right now, have a glass for me!

I have to go to a meeting in an hour, but if you can wait a couple of hours, I would be happy to have a glass of pinot grigio for you. It'd be a sacrifice, but I would do that for you. [Aren't I nice? :D]

Thanks....even the rye & coke sounds lovely and I don't normally venture beyond wine :D

How much longer do I have to wait? Week #39 would be safe right?? :tongue_smilie:

If you wanna risk smelling like booze in L&D, sure :tongue_smilie: