Menu

I can't buy anything....

It got better for us at age 7, and should be even better at 8. Of course, YMMV. ;) We had the largest jumps in the 5-6 age range mostly because he figured out all the early elementary stuff and needed the meat that's in the 4th grade range to slow him down some.

Math Mammoth, while not the most fun curriculum in the world, was our friend for math, since it was so easy and cheap to accelerate through (bought the package for $65 and got my money's worth).

We also just skipped reading curriculum.

And history... I just had to hide books from him so he couldn't read ahead. :lol:

It got better for us at age 7, and should be even better at 8. Of course, YMMV. ;) We had the largest jumps in the 5-6 age range mostly because he figured out all the early elementary stuff and needed the meat that's in the 4th grade range to slow him down some.

Math Mammoth, while not the most fun curriculum in the world, was our friend for math, since it was so easy and cheap to accelerate through (bought the package for $65 and got my money's worth).

We also just skipped reading curriculum.

And history... I just had to hide books from him so he couldn't read ahead. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: My closet is turning into a library.

I actually switched to MM for that very reason. :)

Haha- I totally understand!

Fortunately I have three so I sometimes think the others will use it. However, they each have their own preferences! :001_huh:

:iagree::iagree:

And I actually just started using MM this summer, too. Hmmm. :tongue_smilie: It's working for getting her weak area up to speed quickly so we can hopefully start BA in the fall!