Menu

Nasal Cellulitis????? Home remedy??

I woke up yesterday with a slight pain on my nose. The pain spread on my bridge and side of nose. Today i have pain that does not go away. I feel like i got a broken nose. There is a tick sound when i touch the cartlige. I have a constant headache and a swollen nose. I looked my symptoms online and it sounds like nasal cellulitis. The only way to cure this is by antibiotic. I am nursing and would rather seek a homeremedy if any. Please help!

I woke up yesterday with a slight pain on my nose. The pain spread on my bridge and side of nose. Today i have pain that does not go away. I feel like i got a broken nose. There is a tick sound when i touch the cartlige. I have a constant headache and a swollen nose. I looked my symptoms online and it sounds like nasal cellulitis. The only way to cure this is by antibiotic. I am nursing and would rather seek a homeremedy if any. Please help!

Facial cellulitis can go very badly. It used to kill people. I would not mess around. If you are a diabetic, seek care tonight! Google mucormycosis for a really good scare. If it is nasal shingles (google) you have a HIGH chance of it affecting one or the other eye and risk blindness. If it looks like that, seek care tonight.

I am a big fan of home remedies, but I have witnessed cellulitis in a foot and a leg and it can suddenly go bad very quickly. I wouldn't mess with it. ESPECIALLY considering how close your nose is to your brain.

:grouphug::grouphug:

thanks ladies, i just got off the phone with Kaiser. My temp is just 99.9 but i am in so much pain and the soonest appointment is tomorrow at 10:30am. My husband is trying to get my mil to watch the kids for us so he can take me to the emergency room now.

thanks ladies, i just got off the phone with Kaiser. My temp is just 99.9 but i am in so much pain and the soonest appointment is tomorrow at 10:30am. My husband is trying to get my mil to watch the kids for us so he can take me to the emergency room now.

:grouphug::grouphug: Saying a prayer for you :grouphug::grouphug:

They put me on antibiotic. I was told I was an interesting case and had all this people poking and probing me. I do not like! Can't wait to get home.

The upside of being "interesting" is that you get a fully alert set of brains thinking over your problem.

If you get worse on the antibiotic, don't feel like a pain for going back in!