Menu

Lyrical Life Science

Abbeygurl4

I am using it with an 11 and 9 y.o, with Sonlight Core D science. Every couple weeks a song or two is listed in the IG schedule, usually linking up with something they've been reading about. The text of the teacher book is pretty advanced. I hand them the workbooks while we listen. My 11 y.o does the fill in the blank lyric page and my 9 y.o. just listens. They like it, the songs are very catchy and fun.

I used it this year with my 13 Yo science hating/ music loving dd. It was fun! The boys learned all the songs....and the terminology. That was cool! Dd used Kingfisher Science encyclopedia and wrote reports and drew diagrams ( she is an amazing artist and this part was the fun part for her,) on each section. She also did research on each topic...and wrote up notebook pages ala WTM. I basically used LLS A's a spine....and fleshed it out with note booking pages and other research/writing assignments.

Hth,

Faithe