Menu

***WooHoo!!! FREE Shipping at CBD!!! :o) Enjoy!!!

Free Standard Shipping until May 29th at Christianbook.com!

Just place an order of $35 or more before 11:59 PM ET on May 29, 2012, enter promotion code 380307, and choose standard shipping.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Christianbook.com

Terms and conditions: Cannot be combined with any other offers. Applies to U.S. delivery addresses only. Applies to standard shipping only. Cannot be used on orders already placed, or on backorders. Order must total at least $35.00, excluding shipping fees or taxes, in order to qualify for this offer. Offer expires at 11:59 PM ET on 5/29/12.

I ordered my curriculum before this came, but I want to say that I was really impressed with CBD. A few days after I got our order I realized that they had sent me the wrong Miquon book. I looked up my e-mail confirmation, called the company, and then they sent me out the correct book. I offered to send back the wrong book but they said it wasn't worth it with postage and so I got to keep it. I was impressed with the company and found their online ordering system much more intuitive than Rainbow Resource and their prices were similar and perhaps even cheaper when you added in shipping (my total was less than $100).