Menu

It's 5:45 pm -- I've cleaned the shelves in the laundry room

You know the shelves that haunt you everytime you go in there because they're covered in dust, and cat litter, and all manner of mishmash that does or doesn't belong there? Well, I cleaned them. I'm now trying hard to ignore the boxes of carpola that have been moved to the floor because they're filled with man-stuff for dh to deal with. Fittings, drills, a hatchet, old vacuum cleaner attachments to old suckers we killed off ages ago yet for some reason, he's attached to the attachments. Those are his to move. And soon.

But, the shelves are tidy. The shoes are in a row. The tool box is accessible again. And, I've sent dh to the store for a six pack of Mike's.

I'm living large in my little world.

laughing018.gif

You know the shelves that haunt you everytime you go in there because they're covered in dust, and cat litter, and all manner of mishmash that does or doesn't belong there? Well, I cleaned them. I'm now trying hard to ignore the boxes of carpola that have been moved to the floor because they're filled with man-stuff for dh to deal with. Fittings, drills, a hatchet, old vacuum cleaner attachments to old suckers we killed off ages ago yet for some reason, he's attached to the attachments. Those are his to move. And soon.

But, the shelves are tidy. The shoes are in a row. The tool box is accessible again. And, I've sent dh to the store for a six pack of Mike's.

laughing018.gif

Way to go! And it's Sunday! I haven't hit rock bottom w/ my laundry room yet. It's bad...don't get me wrong. But I live with a certain degree of denial that makes life possible.

laughing018.gif

You've proved you're kinder and more compassionate than me once again, Doran. Because those attachments would be slipped into a garbage bag and then onto the dump when he wasn't looking.

Good job :cheers2:.

Almost as soon as he arrived home from working the better part of the day, dh took all of "his things" out to his truck. Poof! Gone!

Pity that we got into a big tiff soon after, over something ridiculous. However, all is not lost. I went for a walk. I'm having a second Mike's. And, I guess now that we've made up, we can kiss and make up. ;)

You go, girl!! I'm home from our trip and unpacked, and I thought that was an accomplishment. Tomorrow I start my summer cleaning schedule where we move room by room through the house tackling everything in the room! It is one of my favorite times of the year!!