Menu

Anyone one else in the Houston area...

We are east of Houston and I'm starting to hate them as well. We've had them for the last four or five days straight. It is sunny so far today, but who knows what the afternoon might hold.

It was nice all morning here as well...then it starting. POURING rain (which I guess we need) thunder...lights flickering...I actually had to shut down the computer for a few minutes. I hate it when that happens! :glare:

We are in the NW west of Spring and we have been kind of hanging around inside as well, too hot to go outside. hot-sun-192.gif

But these late afternoon thunderbumpers really put a damper(pun intended) on going swimming at the pool.

swimming-pool-014.gif

Need the rain, but don't need all that lightning.

We have desperately needed the rain. We're not out-and-about people, so it doesn't bother me much.

Personally I like the old Garden of Eden way of watering the earth better than this one. All the racket that the lightning and thunder makes keeps me nervous!

We see the clouds, hear the thunder, and get nothing. In fact, we haven't had rain in a couple months. Our pond is shrinking daily.

Bummer. :glare: People around here are having to dash out between storms just to mow down the jungle in their yards. The grass is growing wicked fast!

We do need the rain though. After hearing about all the wildfires creating by dry weather and lightning storms I'm really, really not comlaining. Too much.