Menu

Well Planned Day Software Screenshots Up!

Just got a Facebook message that they've fixed that. Click on "Administration" on the top right.

They have and they haven't. I've deleted the extras but I can't add another and they still all show up active on another screen.

But it's progress. :) The potential is very high. It has all I want and need on it. I just have to figure it out.

I really, really want this software. I want to get it set up and ready to go for the fall.

I also really want to reorganize my homeschool rooms. I think I'll wait another week, work on my rooms and get them done and then order the software. That way I'll get one of the two jobs completed. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be sucked into the vortex and get nothing done.

So, to all you trail blazers who are helping to sort out the bugs before I purchase the program, I send my thanks. Me and my organized rooms will be grateful. Keep up the good work!

I can't help but be a little miffed that they are having people pay to test this for them. I thought their beta testing should have taken care of that. And I don't see why they won't offer a 30 day trial. I need to play with something before I can commit to buying it. Especially since it is a yearly fee. I'll wait it out, but I am interested in this olly! They do offer a free 30 trial and it's for Mac! I'm very much a Mac person, I just wonder if it is syncable. (so I can see it on my iPad and my iMac).

I thought their beta testing should have taken care of that.

It probably would have if it had happened. I "get" delays in rolling out programs, but this looks like there was some serious miscommunication.

It looks like it will be pretty neat when it's done, but I'm not sure when (if?) they will be adding the features that I would need to make it work for our family.

I'll wait it out, but I am interested in this olly! They do offer a free 30 trial and it's for Mac! I'm very much a Mac person, I just wonder if it is syncable. (so I can see it on my iPad and my iMac).

The more I use Olly, the more I like it. It's user-friendly and flexible. I just finished the month trial and bought the license.

I think in another thread (ETA: here) they said they had plans for making it available for mobile devices. So far, their customer service has been responsive, and the one upgrade they sent out (free for 1.x versions) went very smoothly.

I was curious about the WPD software, but I needed something sooner. I'm interested in hearing how people like it, though.

Edited by mudboots

I was just able to access and enter info via iPad. Minus a tech hiccup on the main page it worked like a charm.

But, you need a cellular or wireless connection to do that, yes? That means that I would not be able to use it when I am waiting at tennis lessons or something. I would like an app like this that updates and backs up to my computer via the cloud as opposed to a web based program.

• 1 month later...

I purchased it as well not really thinking it would be this rough. I have emailed them repeatedly since last week and no response.

In the past, BETA testing was a free trail period. I echo the sentiments of another poster that stated, there should be a free trial period. I have now shelled out $40 for something I tested, found lacking and now they get to keep $4 of my money (if they ever respond to my cancel request). Doesn't seem right somehow...

May look it at it down the road when it is up and running and pay the extra money. But, it will have to wait until next year because I need it ready now.:confused:

Kudos to all that are sticking in there!!