Menu

Teacher's Lounge 4-26-2012

What are you dining on today?

Breakfast - 4 oz. green smoothie, lite Eng. muffin, lite SPAM!

Lunch - salad with protein

Dinner - the kids are having lasagna. I don't know what I'll have instead. Probably leftovers.

What are you doing today? The trifecta of laundry, school and cleaning.

What are your doing for your health today?

Green smoothie

Zumba

Meeting with a personal trainer afterward for help with my knee.

The kids had waffles for breakfast. I had a bowl of Multi-grain cheerios. I had a piece of leftover ham & cheese quiche for lunch. The kids had tortilla sandwiches with lunchmeat. I'm making angel chicken and rice for dinner, with salad and roasted broccoli to go with it.

What are you doing today?

We've done some schoolwork, ran a few errands, and am now having quiet listening/art time. (The kids are listening to an audio book while working on an art project). DD14 has dance this afternoon (4-5pm) and the middle two kids have soccer from 6-7:15.

Not enough....we have been making some dietary changes, but I need to do more and I need to exercise (my kids get plenty, but my husband and I do not).

What are you dining on today? breakfast--little one had sausage and egg, big one had waffles and bacon and I had leftover meatloaf

lunch-little one had ham and strawberries, big one had pb&j, banana and chips and I had a pb&j

dinner is leftovers tonight: meatloaf, chicken burritos and bean and pasta soup

What are you doing today? we are almost finished with the school year--down to Math, Reading, Writing and Grammar so our days are very short. Right now the little one is napping and the big one is reading. I'm hanging out on the computer.

What are your doing for your health today? scarfing down some chocolate--trust me, it is for the health of all of us!

Edited by KRG

Breakfast today was an omelet with ham, mushrooms and onions. Lunch is kiwi and french fries with cheddar cheese, bacon and sour cream.

Dinner is still a mystery.

Recovering from a week and a half at my sister's house. We are taking the day off school to play with all the things we've missed while we've been gone.

I spent the morning sitting on my couch and then working on some sewing projects.

I think relaxing and resting is huge for my mental health today

Eating... um, fruit and toast for breakfast, platter of cheese, crackers, leftover chicken, and random veges for lunch. Also, chocolate chips. :D

For my health... nada. I guess maybe I'll count not eating more chocolate chips.

For school... fighting with ds7 over dictations, reading about weather, teaching about elapsed time to other ds7 and working on multiplication tables with my dictation whiner. We curled up on the sofa and read (our own books) together for nearly an hour. One finished The Mouse and the Motorcycle, the other read Duck Tales comics and we all ate popcorn. It was rather idyllic, as our homeschool days go and felt quite appropriate to a rainy day.

Dining? Breakfast for me: greek yogurt (see sometimes I am healthy :) and coffee

Lunch: Pizza and a cabbage and tomato salad

Dinner: Too far ahead to think! Probably sandwiches or breakfast for dinner, since we are busy today.

Doing? School. Right now supervising dd7 on an English test. RE pointing to the paper every now and then to remind her that is what she is doing. Later, reading about the Great Depression to both and taking them to an art class.

Health? Does dark chocolate count? I had some of that!

making spaghetti/meat sauce and rice noodles for dinner

Took older dd for her first round of allergy testing plus some lung function testing.:crying: It probably isn't a good sign when the allergist stops the test after the first 10 allergens or when he gives a nebulizer treatment in the middle of the lung function test.

What are you doing for your health today?

hmm. ate a healthy breakfast. will eat a healthy lunch and dinner. sitting on my exercise ball instead of a chair for work. can't really think of anything else right now. it has been a long day already.

Edited by Karen in CO

[

Took older dd for her first round of allergy testing plus some lung function testing.:crying: It probably isn't a good sign when the allergist stops the test after the first 10 allergens or when he gives a nebulizer treatment in the middle of the lung function test.

Oh no. I hope that he can help improve things for her.

The kids had waffles for breakfast. I had a bowl of Multi-grain cheerios. I had a piece of leftover ham & cheese quiche for lunch. The kids had tortilla sandwiches with lunchmeat. I'm making angel chicken and rice for dinner, with salad and roasted broccoli to go with it.

What is angel chicken?