Menu

Any recommendations for a reliable/accurate bathroom (weight) scale?

I've been suspecting my bathroom scale is inaccurate, so today I decided to test it. I weighed then drove to doctor's office immediately (in same outfit as I had JUST weighed in) and asked them if I could weigh. Assuming dr's office is accurate, then my scale is 7 lbs. off. Thus I need to invest in an accurate weight scale. Any recommendations?

We have been through home scales both digital and regular. Even if they start out accurate they seem to decline over time. At least with the old fasshioned ones there was a dial to adjust them to the correct reading (by weigh something of an exact weight, like hand weights and setting the dial to the correct weight). I have read that the balance beam once are the most accurate but not terribly practical at home or reasonably priced. However, if we added up the amount we have spent on scales over the years we probably would have been better off going with the beam in the first place.

• 6 months later...

Bathroom scale is good for any other scale because i personally use this scale and in my point of view it give accurate result to the other scales..if you said it is in accurate it depend upon the how much old your bathroom scale...

Edited by Remno