Menu

All these prank type shows

(Candid Camera and it's spin off shows). . . make me feel like I don't want to go out of my house! I don't think I would do well as the subject of one of those because I'm always in a hurry when I'm out and wouldn't appreciate the interruption. Plus, I wouldn't know quite what to do and would be embarrassed and probably a bit abrupt because of it.

The only one I hate right now is What Would YOu Do?

Some of them really I would NOT get involved and I think that is the right thing to do, not be praised for telling someone off. There are a few where I think, "Yeah, of course I would say something." (the one about the special needs kids I would alway step in for example.) But other episodes I think, "um, no, I would not think it my business to step in."

I saw the cab ride quiz show when I was on vacation. It was intersting. Do prank shows hurt people? I would be against that.

Oh, I love the Cash Cab! Like Jeopardy on wheels!

There is a show on now called What Would you do? They set up "injustices" - like a waitress who stutters being mocked, and waits to see what bystanders will do. I understand the premise and hopefully would "do the right thing" but if I found out that I had been set up I would be a bit ticked because my schedule is usually so back to back that it would have made me late - just for a show!

The only one I hate right now is What Would YOu Do?

Some of them really I would NOT get involved and I think that is the right thing to do, not be praised for telling someone off. There are a few where I think, "Yeah, of course I would say something." (the one about the special needs kids I would alway step in for example.) But other episodes I think, "um, no, I would not think it my business to step in."

I agree with you on this too. There have been a few cases where I would not have gotten involved but would have walked out the door and called the police. Wouldn't they have been surprised!