Menu

Anyone in DisneyWorld right now?

LegoLand. No lines. I racked up the points in Pharaoh's Revenge. I was so proud. ;)

Hmmm.. Maybe I should at least TRY out Legoland. I figured it would be really crowed so I have avoided it thus far. Maybe that would be a good alternative....

Was there Friday. Turned around and headed for home. It was PACKED and there were hour plus waits at the rides. We have annual pass so we could just leave. I feel bad for people who planned vac at this time of year. Not good at all.

Hmmm.. Maybe I should at least TRY out Legoland. I figured it would be really crowed so I have avoided it thus far. Maybe that would be a good alternative....

I had no idea I would enjoy LegoLand so much. It's really beautiful.

Edited by LibraryLover

I had no idea I would enjoy LegoLand so much. It's really beautiful. I was there during this past week, and there were no lines for some rides, and very short waits for others. In fact, I would call it relaxing, almost peaceful--at least on the day we were there. The lake is so beautiful. The Pirate show on the lake was very cute. Your kids are perfect ages. There are so many wonderful playground areas. If I had small children and lived close by, I would buy a pass, and go once a week. lol Just for the playgrounds. :) There were hsers from Orlando there the same day- a Montessori group. They had t-shirts. :) I chatted a bit. They seemed like a nice bunch.

We will definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up!