Menu

Just sharing, You do reach a point where you can move on.

I'm at the point where not only is there nothing else I can do with that information, but today they seem like different individuals.

As a parent just *starting* to find out what is going on with my own three children, thank you. Right now, the tunnel is too long to see any light :scared: It helps to know that you were able to get through it and enjoy the other side.

I read back through each write up once more yesterday. I'm at the point where not only is there nothing else I can do with that information, but today they seem like different individuals.

Wow! Congrats! Can you give a couple of specific examples of an issue, and what you did to work on it? My guy's stuff just seems to stick with us, year after year. So it would be helpful to me to hear a couple of examples. I tend to get overwhelmed. :001_huh:

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thanks for taking the time to detail what you did. It sounds amazing! You must be really good at time management, organization, etc. I think it's best to work on things a little bit, more frequently, and it sounds like you've basically incorporated your "therapies" into your lifestyle -- with amazing success, I might add. Congrats to you and your boys! :001_smile: