Menu

food ideas

Avocados, bag of prewashed lettuce, some carrots, nuts, seeds, a nice cheese to eat with your fruit. Are tomatoes among your fruits? You could add a lime to your stash and a little bag of gluten- free corn chips. A bit of quacamole never hurts. :) Baby carrots and hummus? A little container of chili- rice, beans etc. With a dollop of of avo and some cheese and you don't even have to warm it up. Yummy. Rice and veggies in a container? That tastes good chilled as well. Do you have a Thermos? You could have one hot meal when you get there. (Not sure how far you're going.)

Edited by LibraryLover

great, thanks. I was having a mental block. Way too much on my plate. It will be nice to sit and just talk to friends this weekend.

I'll only be gone for one night. I leave early tomorrow morning, and I'll be home Sunday afternoon. It's a 3 hour drive one way.

I don't have specific ideas, but we have a child with food allergies. We always travel with a small microwave. Silly, maybe. But, there's SO much you can do with a small cooler and microwave on the road! So, maybe not an option for you this time - it is just one night. But, if you travel again for any length of time, consider buying a cheap microwave!