Menu

Hands of a Child Quarterly Lapbook Freebie

TN Mama

I can't seem to get into the site. Is it just me??:confused: Or did you all crash it????:tongue_smilie:

LOL it is you! LOL :lol:

Where you trying to use the link above? If so, it should work. I know if I type http://www.handsofachild.com it won't take me there... It has to be http://www.handsofachild.com/shop. Just look on the left side and ta da, you will see the zebra picture. Click on that and you'll be good to go. :)

edit... shoot I just tried the above that I said wouldn't work and by golly it worked this time. Go figure....

It is me then! This is what I get when I click any of the links or open a brower and type the link. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I know I have been to the site before because I have bought stuff from them.

Server Error in '/shop' Application.

String or binary data would be truncated.

The statement has been terminated.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: String or binary data would be truncated.

The statement has been terminated.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[sqlException (0x80131904): String or binary data would be truncated.The statement has been terminated.] System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +857370 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +734982 System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +188 System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1838 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +31 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +62 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +297 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +886 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +132 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteScalar() +137 Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteScalar(DbCommand command) +132 Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteScalar(DbCommand command) +140 CommerceBuilder.Reporting.PageView.Save() +1180 CommerceBuilder.Services.AbleCommerceHttpModule.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) +4674 System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

WAHOO! That is awesome! And that reminded me to go and download my freebie for super members too (there are 2 this time! 1 for older and 1 for younger about animal life cycles. LOVE IT!).

Tina, What is a super member and how do you become one? Inquiring minds...

And y'all are welcome. It is the least I can do since usually it is YOU (all) helping ME!

LOL, I know! I am sooo guilty of this too! :) LOL One would think. :) LOL

Glad I'm not the only one! I guess that's why they leave the Super Member Freebies up there for quite some time!

Sad thing is, I have been putting science notebooks together for next year, and really need the Animal Life Cycles freebie.

Krista