Menu

I wish that popcorn smilie wasn't around. He's evil. He is making me hungry! nt

Well, thank you for saying what I was thinking. Yes. He is evil. Every time I see him, I want hot buttered popcorn.

I already can't fit into my clothes. I do not need popcorn temptation.

Dangit. :glare:

(Oh, and we don't use "nt" anymore on this board. It's not needed. (And BTW, many of us miss "nt." So I understand if you already know this and still use it anyway.))

That same tub of popcorn has been sitting there since January. It's older than the bottom of the barrel movie theater popcorn. It doesn't taste good anymore.

Besides, you can't eat buttered popcorn and type at the same time, you get butter all over the keyboard.

That same tub of popcorn has been sitting there since January. It's older than the bottom of the barrel movie theater popcorn. It doesn't taste good anymore.

Besides, you can't eat buttered popcorn and type at the same time, you get butter all over the keyboard.

Yeah, you'd *think* that would deter me, wouldn't you?

If I don't put "nt" somewhere how would someone know that I had "no text?"

Okay. The January thing helps. But, see, here is the thing. My ds is not allowed to have popcorn b/c of his orthodontic appliance, so my dh and I nobly (nobley?? neither looks right...maybe this isn't a word) swore off popcorn for the duration of his orthodontics. BUT, he's AWAY at camp, so we could CHEAT! :lol: So, it is just really tempting right now. But I will pretend the popcorn has been sitting there since January.