Menu

Am I the only person who didn't know about Etsy???

I don't spend a lot of time on the computer but I still can't believe I missed Etsy! Where have I been?

I have been looking for a great balsam lotion for months...found it on Etsy.

Been looking for fun, vintage glass frames for months...found them on Etsy.

Been looking for a distressed metallic leather belt for a year....found it on Etsy.

I feel so....behind. And I can't seem to get off it now...I might need an intervention at some point :)

Etsy is awesome. ... And once you've spent some time there (and if you don't mind the occasional language or slightly off-color humor), check out http://www.regretsy.com/ ... ;) It's full of the items from Etsy that you *really* wouldn't want to miss (or ever encounter). ;)

Awwww...I am on my iPad and can't get the "eek!" smilie to pin. But, that is eye-popping funny! I want a Davy Jones "I'm a believer" necklace now...

...there is also artfire.

I always stock the Easter baskets with things from Etsy.

Nooooooooooooooo!!! Oh, this is not going to end well. They'll find me with eyes glazed over, fingers unable to be unpried from the keypad...

Hyena cart... I havent thought about that place in a LOOONG time.

Etsy... I love it! I do have to make sure I dont go overboard there. I want this, and that... oh and look at this! I dont know what it is, but I NEED IT! LOL