Menu

Can you help my dd with this survey, please?

Dd is taking AP Psychology and has created a survey/experiment that will take about 5 minutes of time. It is open to anyone who is able to take it: kids or adults. It involves an issue that many of us fight with our kids about so the results should be quite interesting. I can't give much else away, but if there are comments after my post, you might want to take the survey before reading them or you will be biased when taking the survey.

I and my daughter thank you for your time:)

Holly

http://web.me.com/megankruitbosch/Psychology_Survey

I don't think it's working. I couldn't see a list of words or the survey parts.

Hi, this is Holly's daughter Megan. To get to the list of words, you should be able to click on the blue link that says "list of words," in the first paragraph of the page. The same goes for the surveys which are also blue links that say "Take the survey PART 1" and "Take the survey PART 2," farther down on the page.

I'm subscribing to this thread so I can come back later. I need to find headphones first. Is there a deadline for the survey?

Megan said that if you are in a relatively quiet place you can just use your computer speakers. And she said the deadline is Saturday.

I had to click the "unsafe" selection. But, it worked fine after that. (I think it was for adult content-but there wasn't any in this survey.) HTH

This is what stumped me too. I was hesitant to click on something that said unsafe. If it is only language, that would be okay. If it undoes something on my computer, I would be a sad puppy.

This is what stumped me too. I was hesitant to click on something that said unsafe. If it is only language, that would be okay. If it undoes something on my computer, I would be a sad puppy.

No bad language. Megan thought she had fixed that because the content is not unsafe.