Menu

Blogroll with me and I'll Blogroll with you

I am interested in expanding the repertoire of homeschooling and afterschooling blogs I read so that I can get some new ideas.

If you are interested in linking up with my blog, then I will link up with yours. We can give it a month and see how things go. No hurt feelings if things don't work out. :tongue_smilie:--But I will check your blog a few times each week, for a whole month.

Bring on the new ideas (and new readers). :001_smile:

I am interested in expanding the repertoire of homeschooling and afterschooling blogs I read so that I can get some new ideas.

If you are interested in linking up with my blog, then I will link up with yours. We can give it a month and see how things go. No hurt feelings if things don't work out. :tongue_smilie:--But I will check your blog a few times each week, for a whole month.

I can't find where I add you?

I figured out how to do it. :blush: I had to make a blogroll on my blog. Ha!

I went to your blog but can't figure out how to link up...don't see the join this blog thing. Am I missing something?

My blog is in my signature. I actually have your blog favorited to check out now and then.

The way my blog is set up, I have to add you to my blogroll myself. I just did that for all of you. I can't wait to have some new blogs to read!

I added everyone to mine. I made a special WTM blogroll section on my website.

Anyone else? I think this is a great idea. I really enjoyed reading the blogs that were posted. I found that everyone writes more then I do. I have been just posting pictures and commenting on what we are doing "school" wise. I really appreciated the stories too! :001_smile: