Menu

Wanted: I'm wanting to purchase a Black Iron Griddle... Any ideas?

I have this Lodge one. Got it last year, and I LOVE it. Honestly, I bought mine at Walmart, but they're out of stock online, so I linked to Amazon; exact same griddle and price, though. I don't really use the ridged 'grill' side, because I used it once and it was a pain to clean. But I use the griddle side all the time.

I even like to do things like sear or crisp meat on it, then stick the whole thing in the hot oven to finish cooking through.

I use mine on my electric stove, it works fine.

This griddle and my cast iron skillet are by far my favorite things to cook in.

I have this Lodge one. Got it last year, and I LOVE it. Honestly, I bought mine at Walmart, but they're out of stock online, so I linked to Amazon; exact same griddle and price, though. I don't really use the ridged 'grill' side, because I used it once and it was a pain to clean. But I use the griddle side all the time.

I even like to do things like sear or crisp meat on it, then stick the whole thing in the hot oven to finish cooking through.

I use mine on my electric stove, it works fine.

This griddle and my cast iron skillet are by far my favorite things to cook in.

I have the Pro one too. Works great and fits well over 2 burners. I noticed the price went up a couple of bucks since this morning though!