Menu

Living Memory -ebook or print book?

Angela Beshears

I am tempted to buy the ebook version of Living Memory by Andrew

Campbell- I wouldn't mind printing it, as I have a binding machine, but I would probably have to bind it into two separate books as it is so large and I don't have combs that large at the moment.

I'm interested in those who have purchased the ebook version- do you feel a need to print it all or just what you are using or none at all?

And those who have the print version- do you feel like browsing through the actual book is worthwhile?

It looks like people are able to print it, and I looked into the policies at Lulu and it said if a publisher uses DRM (digital rights mgmt) they can control whether or not someone can print and if so, how much. For example, read the reviews on this book where people couldn't print b/c of the DRM the publisher used...

Glad to hear you can print from this one! I think I will go the ebook route and just print as needed. Thanks!!

I own the actual book, and I like it lot, it is well arranged and easy to finger through. *But* I type up the items we're memorizing to put in our memory-work book. I wish I had the pdf.

I agree totally! In fact, now that I know there is a pdf I will sell my print copy and buy the pdf.