Menu

Lollipop Logic?

5Bmom

I recently started Lollipop Logic (Book 1) with my almost 5 year old. Obviously, there are 52 lessons for 52 weeks... but he loves it and wants to do it more than once a week. If we were to go through it double speed, is that a problem for later on?

My dd5 does Lollipop Logic for 15 minutes 1 time a week. I would do it more but I kind of like her steadily learning new concepts. If there is something she really likes and we run out of pages then I try to draw additional practice ones for her- or find websites with the corresponding concept.

My daughter is on Lollipop Logic 2 and I'm thinking of adding MindBenders to it since she enjoys it so much. Maybe if you want to add more you can look into additional websites, workbooks, or apps?

My DD5.5 LOVES LL. There is no way I could only do 1 pg per wk w/her. She asks to do it every day. Some days she'll do only 2-3, other's she'll zoom through 10. We're half way through book 3, and we've been doing logic for less than a month. Once she finishes this, I'll do some of the CTC books I have.

If your DS wants to do more, then I would say do more.