Menu

Best place to buy/order K-Cups for decaf, flavored, medium to dark roast coffee?

I've been looking for flavored decaf K-Cups, and the few that I find are usually light roast. I prefer a full-bodied medium to dark roast coffee, but I must have decaf, and I want flavored coffee. I live in a small town, so options for buying locally are severely limited; I'll most likely have to order online. Where can I find the K-Cups I want at a decent price? Thanks so much if you can answer this question!

ETA: Just wanted to be clear that I am looking for a bold-tasting FLAVORED decaf coffee. (My favorite is hazelnut.)

Edited by ereks mom

Not sure about decaf, but I've been ordering our K-cups from Amazon. They have lots of varieties, and most of the time they break out the cost per cup to make it easier to compare prices. Right now, we're on Subscribe and Save for this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006IOKA84/ref=rcxsubs_mys2_product_title . It's out of stock right now, but the S&S price works out to 40 cents per cup and shipping is free. We also have the refillable cups to use our own coffee in the Keurig.

I just noticed while checking that the link worked that the same company does make a decaf version, for the same price: http://www.amazon.com/San-Francisco-Bay-Coffee-36-Count/dp/B006IOKA9S/ref=pd_bxgy_gro_text_b

I can't promise this is what you're looking for, but we're coffee aficionados here and we've enjoyed this blend.

I'm in Canada and have found all the suppliers in town lol. Walmart seems to have the best prices. I've just picked up a box of Foldgers biscotti and vanilla. Man it is awesome! I do not like strong coffee and this is great. I also like anything caribou. You can a,so order from amazon and set it up to autmatically send them to you. If you register your keurig, you get two boxes free when you buy two. Their site has good reviews of all the favors!

Eta: oops, the Foldgers is not decaf. Sorry.

I buy mine from CoffeeCow.com; they offer the best prices I've found, and send me coupons all the time. I did a quick search for decaf and found this list:

http://www.coffeecow.com/PublicPages/ProductListing.aspx?SubCategoryID=7

Not much in the way of flavors, but a few dark roasts. Maybe you could do the flavored creamers? I drink my coffee black but I know those are popular.

astrid

We get ours from Green Mountain Coffee. We've been doing their cafe express long enough that we are platinum members so we get a bigger discount. They also have free shipping when you buy 4 boxes or more at a time. If I recall correctly, their boxes have more k-cups in them than what we've seen in our stores and a better variety.

I'm in Canada and have found all the suppliers in town lol. Walmart seems to have the best prices. I've just picked up a box of Foldgers biscotti and vanilla. Man it is awesome! I do not like strong coffee and this is great. I also like anything caribou. You can a,so order from amazon and set it up to autmatically send them to you. If you register your keurig, you get two boxes free when you buy two. Their site has good reviews of all the favors!

Eta: oops, the Foldgers is not decaf. Sorry.

Do you know if thFolgers has anything that IS strong? I don't like weak coffee; I prefer it to be BOLD. :D

Not sure about decaf, but I've been ordering our K-cups from Amazon. They have lots of varieties, and most of the time they break out the cost per cup to make it easier to compare prices. Right now, we're on Subscribe and Save for this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006IOKA84/ref=rcxsubs_mys2_product_title . It's out of stock right now, but the S&S price works out to 40 cents per cup and shipping is free. We also have the refillable cups to use our own coffee in the Keurig.

I just noticed while checking that the link worked that the same company does make a decaf version, for the same price: http://www.amazon.com/San-Francisco-Bay-Coffee-36-Count/dp/B006IOKA9S/ref=pd_bxgy_gro_text_b

I can't promise this is what you're looking for, but we're coffee aficionados here and we've enjoyed this blend.

Thanks! I'll check Amazon to see if I can also find flavored coffee--hazelnut is my favorite.

Do you know if thFolgers has anything that IS strong? I don't like weak coffee; I prefer it to be BOLD. :D

Hmmm my dh tried emeril's bold and liked it. I haven't paid attention to the other Foldgers option. Do you have a target or bed bath and beyond? They are sold there too. On the keurig site you can order variety boxes.

I buy mine from CoffeeCow.com; they offer the best prices I've found, and send me coupons all the time. I did a quick search for decaf and found this list:

http://www.coffeecow.com/PublicPages/ProductListing.aspx?SubCategoryID=7

Not much in the way of flavors, but a few dark roasts. Maybe you could do the flavored creamers? I drink my coffee black but I know those are popular.

astrid

Thanks! I can't believe how hard it is to find a dark roast flavored decaf coffee! I like my coffee with cream, but not sugar, so the flavored creamers aren't my thing. I use them occasionally when I have a dessert coffee, but not very often.

We get ours from Green Mountain Coffee. We've been doing their cafe express long enough that we are platinum members so we get a bigger discount. They also have free shipping when you buy 4 boxes or more at a time. If I recall correctly, their boxes have more k-cups in them than what we've seen in our stores and a better variety.

Thanks! I'll look there too.

I have a drip coffee maker so I really am not the one to answer this. However, my hairdresser has a Keurig in her office and always has such a nice assortment that she offers to her clients. We talked about it one day...

She agrees with Amazon for when you find a favorite and get a case of the same stuff.

Also, she says she gets good deals with Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers their 20% off coupons. (Once Zits cartoon referred to this store as "Bad Breath and Beyond" and I can't help but thinking that ...)

And, sometimes Kohls has a small variety (not much...) and they have coupons too.

Locally, we have a chain (like three stores?) of drab stores that sell damaged and slightly expired merchandise. In our town, it's Extreme Bargains and the one called Bargain Mart just closed. They are local but maybe other towns have these stores. They sell merchandise with dented boxes, returned merchandise, and groceries that are slightly expired (such as oatmeal that is 3 months beyond it's best by date). My hairdresser says that she's found Keurig coffees there for about 40 cents a K-cup. They are often seasonal flavors or limited editions but often they have the normal coffees too. If you've got a store like that, check them out... I'm not in the market for Kcups but got Duncan Decaf at our store for $4.00 for an unopened normal 12 oz. bag. Not bad!

I don't know if you'd be interested, but do you know they make reusable K cups?

You fill them yourself. Simple google should find them, "My Kap" is the name of them.

Thank you. I have seen these, but wasn't sure how they worked. I do use the My K-Cup that came with the brewer, but I also want to keep some prepackaged K-Cups on hand.