Menu

Did anyone watch SyFy Channel's marathon of The Twilight Zone?

Well, I only watched one episode late last night before going to bed. The Ship Leaves on Thursday or something it was called about the colony on another planet.

Then I had a dream we were on a ship that I knew was going to sink and my DH didn't want to get off and get on the dingy because he thought I was crazy.

Ok, no more Twilight Zone before bed! :lol:

My older ds would have liked to have seen that. Too bad we missed it.

I should have posted here Saturday about the marathon as I intended, but let it slip. I wasn't sure if anyone knew about it, and I even stumbled upon it myself accidentally.

Well, I only watched one episode late last night before going to bed. The Ship Leaves on Thursday or something it was called about the colony on another planet.

Then I had a dream we were on a ship that I knew was going to sink and my DH didn't want to get off and get on the dingy because he thought I was crazy.

Ok, no more Twilight Zone before bed! :lol:

I know! :lol: I should have thought better than to watch so late into the evening, but I couldn't stop myself from "just one more episode", and I wasn't sure when I would have the chance to see so many at one time again.

The Twilight Zone marathon is my favorite thing about New Year's! We don't go to any parties or anything special other than sit around and watch the marathon. I was really surprised when my ds6 was watching one episode and he said that he remembered this one from last year and proceded to tell us what was going to happen and got the undercurrent that the people in the story were really dead the whole time!

Edited by mchovik
ds not dd!

We have Netflix and every single episode is on instant streaming, so I can watch them at any time.

Dawn

I know! :lol: I should have thought better than to watch so late into the evening, but I couldn't stop myself from "just one more episode", and I wasn't sure when I would have the chance to see so many at one time again.

The other day I watched some really odd episode where the affluent parents of two kids who spoke in quite a NJ/NY upper class way, were divorcing. Their two kids dove into a pool and found another world like the lost boys type place to live. The kids had very hick Southern accents which did not match the parents' accents at all. Very odd. And the accents were not well done.....the mother was not the best actress either.....not the greatest episode for sure.

Dawn

The other day I watched some really odd episode where the affluent parents of two kids who spoke in quite a NJ/NY upper class way, were divorcing. Their two kids dove into a pool and found another world like the lost boys type place to live. The kids had very hick Southern accents which did not match the parents' accents at all. Very odd. And the accents were not well done.....the mother was not the best actress either.....not the greatest episode for sure.

Dawn

This episode aired yesterday late in the afternoon. A pop-up on the screen stated that it was the very last episode of the series to air. I watched it if for nothing else, to say that I had seen the last one. I thought the accents were odd too. It seemed like a good premise, but overall came off as a bit thrown together and odd.