Menu

Could we do a list of book/lit blogs?

I think there's been a general roll-call of blogs recently, but I'm interested in blogs specifically about books. I've just started one, because I'm tired of having no one IRL who wants to talk about this stuff, lol. If you have a minute and are interested, could you take a look at my blog (in my sig. line), and post yours so I can go check it out, too?

Thanks!

I 2nd Semicolon's blog. I try to visit it each Saturday when she has a round up of reviews across the net. I've participated myself in the past - but not recently. It's definitely a nice way to find other book blogs.

Do you want blog that are only devoted to books and reviews? I have several I like that do an eclectic mix of topics and aren't exclusively about books.

I follow a lot of book bloggers. Some are homeschoolers and others just love to talk about books. Here are a few to get you started.

5 minutes for books

Under the Boardwalk

Joyfully Retired

Books and Movies

Beth Fish Reads

Life in the Thumb

I also love Semicolon's blog. Her saturday salon leads to some interesting book reviews.

My own: Mental multivitamin

And I will third (fourth, fifth) Semicolon.

Many of the folks who participate in the 52 weeks/books threads Robin hosts also have blogs.

And if you haven't already, bookmark Brain Pickings.

I'm willing to bet I found Semicolon through your blog; which I also heartily second (or is it third?).