Menu

Jung's Seed catalog

Jung's is a standard seed company from the upper Midwest. I live within 30 minutes of one of their brick and mortar stores and haven't had any unusual problems in the 10 years we've lived here (I can always sprout their seeds so I assume most problems to be environment).

If you're looking for heirloom seeds they're kind of limited, but for standard seeds they're okay.

I'm not sure about Jung's, but I would totally recommend Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds!

I order from Baker Creek every year. :001_smile: I'm a total fan.

Jung's is a standard seed company from the upper Midwest. I live within 30 minutes of one of their brick and mortar stores and haven't had any unusual problems in the 10 years we've lived here (I can always sprout their seeds so I assume most problems to be environment).

If you're looking for heirloom seeds they're kind of limited, but for standard seeds they're okay.

Thanks! I'll have to try some.

Their roses are great-- I've ordered a number of hydrangeas from them. About half (of the hydrangeas) were junk and the other half were very nice. Their replacement policy is pretty good.

Seeds... we have not had good luck. I prefer swalllowtail garden seeds and select seeds.

I could do a lot of damage with roses. :D Good to know, because there can never be enough of them.