Menu

MOH or HO

Mynyel

Which one?  

1. 1. Which one?

• Mystery of History
    • History Odyssey
    • Other :)

I voted MOH because that is what we used. I only discovered HO when looking for something to replace MOH for modern times. We are currently using HO Modern times but I wish MOH was out for this time period.

But, if I was doing level 2 ancients again now, I would probably use both MOH and HO.

I voted MOH because we're:

1. Young Earth Creationists

2. MOH can stand alone.

I will use Kingfisher and CHOW with it next year, but I don't have to. I also don't have to do any of the recommended activities. I can simply read the text and discuss it with my dd. Easy peasy rice and cheesy.

Blessings!

Dorinda

We are a MOH family here. Love the series and can't wait to start again with ds. Really excited that ds will get to go through the entire series as volume 4 will be ready by the time we need it.

When will volume 4 be out? I looked on the site but didn't see it. I'd like dd14 do go through them all as well, she is starting the rotation again next year.

When will volume 4 be out? I looked on the site but didn't see it. I'd like dd14 do go through them all as well, she is starting the rotation again next year.

There is no release date anywhere yet. I remember a post by Linda on one of the yahoo groups at the end of November that said she was close to being done writing (only 5 lessons to go) but of course editing and printing take quite a while. That it would NOT be ready for the fall of 2012, but POSSIBLY for the fall of 2013. I think she posted something like this on her facebook page too.

There is no release date anywhere yet. I remember a post by Linda on one of the yahoo groups at the end of November that said she was close to being done writing (only 5 lessons to go) but of course editing and printing take quite a while. That it would NOT be ready for the fall of 2012, but POSSIBLY for the fall of 2013. I think she posted something like this on her facebook page too.

Ah well I have time then! She has three years to get it out for me :D