Menu

Where to buy a tablet of writing paper (stationery)?

My mom wants a tablet of writing paper for Christmas. A few years ago, I could walk into any drugstore or discount store and find a selection of writing paper tablets with flowers or some other nice design on the pages.

All I can find now:

ruled tablet of neon bright sheets

ruled tablet of pastel colored sheets

ruled tablet with puppies or kittens

Does anyone know where I could find a tablet with flowers, or some other design suitable for a grandmother-age person to use for writing letters?

Walmart? There is a Walmart in the next county but I don't want to make the drive unless someone has seen this kind of tablet there recently.

My kids tried Hallmark and said they had nothing.

Our Dollar Store has some.

You might call a nearby Barnes and Noble.

Mostly, I see notecards now.

Dollar Store -- I didn't think of that. I will look there this morning.

My kids also looked at B&N and couldn't find any.

Other suggestions welcome! I'm going out on errands this morning...

I would not make a special trip to Walmart. Call first. I know at my WM things like that are not carried.

Oh, I did find some at Amazon.

If the butterflies don't suit, scroll down the part where it says "Customers Who Viewed this Item also Viewed" for some more choices.

Some of the choices on Amazon look very nice. And out of stock at the moment, grr. Well, I can keep those in mind for my mom's birthday!

The CVS stores I've been to have always had plain paper and ruled paper in those 6x8 (?) pads.

Another choice might be Hallmark. There might be pads of paper in that back wall of the store where the boxed note cards are?

No CVS in my state. But I will double check Hallmark just in case my kids overlooked the paper yesterday.