Menu

Oh no, we're sick!

Mimm

I was up last night at 3 am cleaning vomit off the floor as BOTH my kids threw up! Actually, to be totally accurate, I was up at 3 am spraying air freshener into the air and standing around watching my husband clean vomit. But hey, if we're keeping score on only vomit cleaning, my husband totally wins the marriage. :p I have a bunch of family I'm supposed to be seeing for Christmas. The last thing I need (or anyone here needs, I'm sure) is to be bouncing around a stomach flu!

Ok so what do you think? Yesterday at around 3:30 in the afternoon we were eating at this church after my husband's grandfather's funeral. 12 hours later, both kids throwing up at the same time. In my experience, if it's a virus of some sort, it kind of starts with one person, and moves through the family. But simultaneous puking seems to indicate maybe it was something they ate? Maybe they'll get it out of their system and be fine?

I hope it was the chocolate cake. :glare: I didn't eat that one. :p

Prayers and/or advice very very welcome! :)

If they were both around the person they got it from at the same time, then they can get sick at the same time. That happened here last week. At least they are sick now and not next weekend. :001_smile: Take some vit D, get plenty of sunshine and rest, and maybe it won't go any further. Only my boys got the bug last week.

Sorry, it stinks to be sick around the holidays.

I'm coming down with a low grade fever but no nausea. :confused: So I'm thinking not food poisoning. But I'm pretty much ready for Christmas so I'm thinking I'll be well by then. I just don't want this passed off to other family members and have people sick. I'm a vomit wimp so I'd rather have the fever personally.