Menu

Saturday night @ the hive...

Isn't it just grand that there are over 500 people hanging out here, right now, and like me, you have nothing better to do but to catch up with our fellow homeschoolers. I think it's pretty cool. :D

On another note and while I'm feeling grateful...don't you just love that little box that comes up when you highlight a word and right hand click that asks if you want to search it on Google? Very cool, indeed. Now I know what a Cricut is. Good stuff! :lol:

I have something better to do (painting and assembling Christmas gifts, finishing laundry, the usual suspects!) but ... once I sat down in front of the fire, I lost all motivation to move again! It's good to know I'm not alone!

Also, THANK YOU! Now I know what that little box that comes up when you highlight a word is for :D that made my laziness worthwhile - tonight, at least LOL.

Cheers!

i love being on here. i have learned so much and have gotten alot of support from people i don't even know.

i realize alot of my friends might be at christmas parties tonite, but i am every-so-content being in my pj's in my bed typing on "well trained mind" and watching "pride and prejudice." i'm not missing a thing.

On another note and while I'm feeling grateful...don't you just love that little box that comes up when you highlight a word and right hand click that asks if you want to search it on Google? Very cool, indeed. Now I know what a Cricut is. Good stuff! :lol:

I didn't know this trick! I'm glad you shared.

Dh is watching some sort of religious debate on his laptop while eating dinner. The kids are watching Joseph's Technicolour Coat on telly, one eating, one not. That coat, by the way, has to be the best coat in history and I've seen some fabulous coats. Clearly I'm not required by my family, so I've come to eat dinner here!

Rosie- located in a Sunday night :)

WHOAH! I didn't know about that right-click search trick. I like it!