Menu

Currclick freebies

Currclick has some freebies for cyber Monday. I just picked up this:

http://www.currclick.com/product_info.php?products_id=30947&it=1&filters=0_0_0_0_0_24409

I also got a free Christmas unit, cursive copy work book full of Thomas Jefferson quotes and a few other things I haven't had time to look through yet. I glanced over the physics book and it looks fun and interesting.

Btw the iPad autocorrect wanted to change Currclick to curry lick. :001_huh: glad I caught that in the title before it was saved for posterity.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I have been unable to get any of the free "purchases" to successfully download. The window pops up which I assume puts the watermark on the documents and says it is preparing to download, but nothing happens. I have the same problem with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

ETA: I got it working! The site must not be compatible with my satellite internet provider. I switched to a cellular link and it is working fine now. Thanks again!

Edited by RegGuheert

Currclick has some freebies for cyber Monday. I just picked up this:

http://www.currclick.com/product_info.php?products_id=30947&it=1&filters=0_0_0_0_0_24409

I also got a free Christmas unit, cursive copy work book full of Thomas Jefferson quotes and a few other things I haven't had time to look through yet. I glanced over the physics book and it looks fun and interesting.

Btw the iPad autocorrect wanted to change Currclick to curry lick. :001_huh: glad I caught that in the title before it was saved for posterity.

Thanks acurtis! Are you putting cursive copywork on Notability?

Only one of the freebies was useful to me, but I had been watching for a high school health program forever. I researched and compared and angsted over this program long ago, maybe over a year, and was secure in my decision, esp. after the publisher replied to e-mail questions I had, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay full price for it. Yippee! Is was on sale, so I got it.

Happy, happy.