Menu

Has anyone spoken to Impish?

Yup, she's home, but still adjusting to the new routine (esp. the whole bottle sterilization thang... just not as easy as BF) and catching up on sleep. I forgot my camera when I went over last night, but ohmygoodness what a sweet little baby! I wore him like a brooch! :D Nice, nice baby fix! :D

Yup, she's home, but still adjusting to the new routine (esp. the whole bottle sterilization thang... just not as easy as BF) and catching up on sleep. I forgot my camera when I went over last night, but ohmygoodness what a sweet little baby! I wore him like a brooch! :D Nice, nice baby fix! :D

aaaawwwwwwww!!!!! So if she's active...... does that mean she has escaped an RSD flare-up so far?

aaaawwwwwwww!!!!! So if she's active...... does that mean she has escaped an RSD flare-up so far?

I'm not sure. She seems like a typical mama post-partum but did say last night that she is thankful and grateful for the amount of pain she's in, she realizes it could be a lot worse. That is good!

Get that camera over there tomorrow!

Yes ma'am! :D

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear all went well.