Menu

My 3 year old wrote cat today...

I so love the PreK age! It is so fun and amazing to see them learning, figuring out new things, and being excited to do so. It warms my heart to watch my dd 3. Today she wrote cat on her magnetic doodle board all by herself and it really looked just like c-a-t. She didn't even realize I was watching her, lol. I think she picked it up because #1 she loves cats and #2 her sister made her some animal puppets and wrote on them the animals' names. She was playing with the puppets just prior to sitting down with the doodle board, so I think she saw it, then copied it down. She's getting sooooo big! :) Her big sister is 11 and I love all the things that are new and fun about her being 11, but sometimes I miss the cute little girl she used to be. She was quite precocious, just like my little dd, and insisted to learn to write and read at 4. Dd 3 will turn 4 in February and I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy this little person while I still have a little person around.

That is awesome!! My 3 year old tried to put her pajama pants on over her shoes & jeans, there was an "oh" as she realized it, I had to laugh! On the other hand she drew a very good picture of spongebob and gary today which I am very proud of. I just love this age & hope to continue to find and appreciate the wonder & funny moments in my older kids ages.

That is awesome!! My 3 year old tried to put her pajama pants on over her shoes & jeans, there was an "oh" as she realized it, I had to laugh! On the other hand she drew a very good picture of spongebob and gary today which I am very proud of. I just love this age & hope to continue to find and appreciate the wonder & funny moments in my older kids ages.

Too cute! I love when they first start to draw things that make sense. Dd just recently started drawing people with their appropriate parts and faces with eyes, nose, mouth. I love to watch her draw. :)