Menu

why is it so easy some days and so impossible others?

Saturday DH worked a full day, the boys and I got though 4, YES 4, math lessons and did at least 45 minutes of phonics / reading and really hit the Bible lessons hard.

today I drug Big Brother though about 1/2 one math lesson in 40 minutes, and spent 45 minutes on phonics again but did less than 1/3 what we did Saturday.

why?

why it is so 'easy' some days and so 'next to impossible' another?

:confused:

why it is so 'easy' some days and so 'next to impossible' another?

:confused:

because some days you realize there's no more wine and you're too tired to go get some.

:D

That's just the way it is. There's an ebb and flow, just like life. You get a lot done one week because you all are cranking along, and the next week not so much because that cranking tired you out so you putter.

There's months where I accomplish HUGE amounts, there's months where I am status quo. What I've learned is that there WILL be another surge, just as there WILL be another slump and if you just learn to float along and be where you are instead of wishing you were where you aren't, you use the time much more wisely. It will all even out in the end, just keep plugging. :grouphug:

There's months where I accomplish HUGE amounts, there's months where I am status quo. What I've learned is that there WILL be another surge, just as there WILL be another slump and if you just learn to float along and be where you are instead of wishing you were where you aren't, you use the time much more wisely. It will all even out in the end, just keep plugging. :grouphug:

:iagree: This is great advice!

I am cramming it in right now, because I know that come December things will start slowing down. After January, it will be almost impossible to get a full day of work accomplished. Come March, forget it! I'm glad to get a subject or two done by then.