Menu

Florida orlando area homeschoolers! LEGOLAND

Hi guys! we are planning a trip to WDW between November 12-18. We are going with the Carolina homeschoolers to participate in WDW Yes program. I just found out that you can take classes at legoland for $5 ( preview price for their educational program) We are trying to put together a group of 15 or more for November 18th. Please let me know if anyone in the area can do that day. Thanks.

http://florida.legoland.com/en/buy_tickets/Groups/education_programs/

The teacher led school groups are booked solid but my friend was able to get one group in on Friday, the 18th. We have some spots available. please send me a message if you are interested!! Home-school teachers, would download the resource packet, teach at home and then have the park for activities. All adults and kids are $5.00 BUT THEY MUST BE REGISTERED. I will need the money ahead of time and I can take paypal. You also need a certification of proof of association with a home school group. Thanks

The teacher led school groups are booked solid but my friend was able to get one group in on Friday, the 18th. We have some spots available. please send me a message if you are interested!! Home-school teachers, would download the resource packet, teach at home and then have the park for activities. All adults and kids are $5.00 BUT THEY MUST BE REGISTERED. I will need the money ahead of time and I can take paypal. You also need a certification of proof of association with a home school group. Thanks

I wonder what kind of proof they would take. I am not part of any group that gives out anything like that.

Guest sahwifeandmom

I have lurked for years and have registered just to find out more information about this Legoland trip. Please let me know who to contact to get more information. Thanks so much I have 4 boys who LOVE legos:)