Menu

Amazon Prime and instant videos

If I have a prime membership, do I pay for the instant streaming videos as well? Customer service didn't answer my question and before I write back, I thought I would ask here. I want to watch a tv show and the cost is listed as $1.99. Does the prime membership allow me access to pay that fee? So does that mean someone without prime membership cannot even pay for a single episode? I'm not understanding what this particular benefit is offering.

Prime just offers you the option of watching some of their instant tv shows and movies for free.

Anyone can buy at the price listed.

:iagree: If it is included in Prime it will list the price as Prime $0.00. Here's an example showing prime or to purchase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HFCP4M/ref=s9_al_bw_g318_ir14?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

Just to add that if you have the half-price paid student account, streaming is included. There's lots of free stuff! Not everything and not many NEW things. (Sometimes the first episode of a series is free, though.)

We're thrilled with Amazon Prime--and I'd pay full price for it. I've ordered several "oops, forgot that" kind of things which show up in two days regardless of my order total AND we're able to access lots of video. My ds is in Dr. Who heaven!

I did upgrade my student account to include streaming. My ds15 wants to watch the current season of Doctor Who and they are $1.99 each. I didn't realize I had to pay full price for them if I had an active Prime membership. Otherwise, I would have left my free student account alone. But oh well. At least it's half the price of a regular membership.