Menu

I got my very own plague this morning!

We are new to homeschooling this year, but so far, my kids are loving it. We are wrapping up our study of ancient Egypt this week, and we are going to watch The Ten Commandments tonight for family movie night.

So I had to leave the house for a few hours this morning, and I come home and open my laptop to see all sorts of little origami frogs all over the keyboard. Not only are they in my laptop, but they are everywhere all over the house.

My kids thought it would be funny to give me my very own plague! :)

They've been working so hard so far (much more intense work than they are used to, but they are doing it well), and I am so relieved to see that are having fun with homeschooling too! :001_smile:

We are new to homeschooling this year, but so far, my kids are loving it. We are wrapping up our study of ancient Egypt this week, and we are going to watch The Ten Commandments tonight for family movie night.

So I had to leave the house for a few hours this morning, and I come home and open my laptop to see all sorts of little origami frogs all over the keyboard. Not only are they in my laptop, but they are everywhere all over the house.

My kids thought it would be funny to give me my very own plague! :)

They've been working so hard so far (much more intense work than they are used to, but they are doing it well), and I am so relieved to see that are having fun with homeschooling too! :001_smile:

Awww, that's cute! :D

This may be the beginning of a really fun year! Your dc are creative, and that was a wonderful idea they pulled off.

How will you respond? Perhaps you could write them a note in hieroglyphics that they need to decipher? Serve them a pyramid cake for dessert? Bury their dinner in a pyramid of mashed potatoes and let them excavate to find their food? (Okay, I would totally do that, but maybe it is a bit extreme...)

This may be the beginning of a really fun year! Your dc are creative, and that was a wonderful idea they pulled off.

How will you respond? Perhaps you could write them a note in hieroglyphics that they need to decipher? Serve them a pyramid cake for dessert? Bury their dinner in a pyramid of mashed potatoes and let them excavate to find their food? (Okay, I would totally do that, but maybe it is a bit extreme...)

Great ideas! I just wrote them a note in hieroglyphics. I found this fun site: http://www.eyelid.co.uk/hieroglyphic-typewriter.html

Thanks for the ideas!