Menu

Favorite Homeschool blogs as we start our new year....

Dolphin

Last year there was a thread in the fall about favorite homeschool blogs. I had one that I read at that time, but added a few extras. It really helped me as a new homeschooler. There are so many blogs out there to wade through, I thought maybe it was a good time to put our current favs up.

Satori Smiles You would have to be sleeping to be on this board and not realize this wonderful resource that Angela has up.

Home's Cool This is Nance's blog. She has some great reviews on here, and she updates. The Teaching Textbooks review was my swaying point on that program, and life around here has been so much nicer since.

Live, Learn, and Love Together This was one of the first blogs that I started to read. Carrie has lots of just simple, fun ideas throughout the year.

Teacups in the Garden I don't know if she is a member here. But the costumes that she does are AMAZING!

I usually go to unschooling, Catholic or book blogs, but some of the more Charlotte Mason type blogs I really enjoy are:

wildoakacademy.blogspot.com

pelennorfields.com (entitled A Healer's Geste)

dominion family.blogspot.com (Ordos Amoris) (there's no space between dominion and family but my ipad won't let me correct it! Curse you, autocorrect. Hate, hate, hate you!)

I also really like the Wildflowers and Marbles blog listed by posters above.

I have a blog problem,

these are the Hs blogs I follow,

http://rowingdownstream.wordpress.com/

http://simplehomeschool.net/

I also read hiphomeschoolmoms, pioneer woman's homeschool blog, satori smiles....

i follow a few others that aren't entirely about homeschooling, but the bloggers do homeschool. I can list those too if anyone is interested. :D