Menu

Okay, so if you negative rep someone

You get the same message you get with positive rep: "May you be so lucky a to get the same rep back in turn" or something like that.

So there you go. Pam, thank you for being the guine pig! I'm going to give you lots of good rep for a while to make up for it. You are a very brave woman.

You get the same message you get with positive rep: "May you be so lucky a to get the same rep back in turn" or something like that.

So there you go. Pam, thank you for being the guine pig! I'm going to give you lots of good rep for a while to make up for it. You are a very brave woman.

Oh, you're so funny! No need to even make up this one. I have an embarrassment of rep.

I was expecting something more clever or edgy. :D

Oh, you're so funny! No need to even make up this one. I have an embarrassment of rep.

I was expecting something more clever or edgy. :D

Yea, you go! Stick it to 'em!! Further up and farther in.

:rofl:

I'm SORRY! I said I was embarrassed! :001_huh:

:lol:

Nah, I just don't want any sympathy rep because I lent myself to be a guinea pig. ;)

It wouldn't let me anyway. I must not spread it around enough. I thought I did, but every time I try, I get the spread it around message.

You really are pretty great and deserve to be told that dear.

Ok, you guys, what is this, We Love Pam Night? ??

I love you all back, you know. *mwaaa!*

OK, I'll be the lone dissenter.:glare:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's a joke, people!!:bigear:

Didn't you see it on the calendar? Today is We love Pam day on my calendar.

Actually, EVERY day is We Love Pam Day.

:001_tt2:

All right, Wise-acre. (Or something. I keep editing that word.)

Tell your dh that his prize pupil says she guessed (!!??!!) at about 1/3 of his final exam. Educated guesses, she says, but guesses, nonetheless. Don't you just want to shake her?? :glare: :D

She says she kept mixing up imperative and subjunctive rules. Whatever that means. (Ok, I know what imperative means, but I don't know what it means in Latin!)

All right, Wise-acre.

Tell your dh that his prize pupil says she guessed (!!??!!) at about 1/3 of his final exam. Educated guesses, she says, but guesses, nonetheless. Don't you just want to shake her?? :glare: :D

She says she kept mixing up imperative and subjunctive rules. Whatever that means. (Ok, I know what imperative means, but I don't know what it means in Latin!)

Well, if she guessed at 1/3 of it, you can bet your bottom dollar that the rest of the class guessed at 2/3. I am sure she did fine.