Menu

s/o Do you have a crazy life?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Truth is stranger than fiction. It HAS calmed down, but there's always something happening round here. Disclaimer, because I'm an introvert-EVERYTHING to me feels like drama. So there is that. Even taking Catechist classes twice a week almost drains me.

Is *that* my problem? I was just about to post that from the outside my life probably doesn't LOOK that crazy compared to some, but it truly feels it *to me*. Like "I can't take it anymore" crazy. Is being an introvert making it much worse? That might explain a lot. :001_huh:

I do post about it here some and occasionally other places like my blog, because I just need someone to talk to sometimes - especially to bounce ideas off of. I'm too sensitive though and if I get a few people telling me to just suck it up its not a big deal, it just makes it worse.

We're so stocked up on crazy here, I'm considering having a B1G1 Free sale on crazy.

Between my mentally ill mother, my mentally ill exmil, and my mentally ill ex, drama is the norm. Most of it is so unbelievable I don't bother posting. These people make Lifetime Movies look normal.