Menu

resonably priced stationary?

Stationery, not stationary. Our Walmart only carries notecards now, B&N charges $$$ for little tiny pieces of pretty paper, Current is more reasonable, but what they had online the other day was limited. Where else can one find stationary?

I'd like to make some, but the few times I've tried it always looked tacky rather than attractive. Ideas?

Edited by love2read

I'm very traditional in regards to note cards and stationary. I buy large quantities of blank note cards with envelops (I'm too cheap to pay for them to be monogramed) that are useful as gift cards to thank you cards to thinking of you cards. I buy them in bulk at office supply stores. (sadly, the one I prefered was local only, and they retired.) Craft stores now carry them in their scrapbooking area, but they cost more than where I used to get them.

there are online places that you can purchase in bulk. you can also purchase stationary with envelopes. you can also have them custom printed.

Oh, I feel your pain.

I've looked almost everywhere for stationery and NO ONE carries it! I've only found note cards. I tried Etsy but it is mostly note cards or 5x7 printed cardstock, not actual paper with a pretty design. AND it is expensive $$$. Grrr.

Sorry not to be any help. If you find a good place for it, let me know!

ETA - I just looked online at Hallmark and they don't carry it, either. Hallmark?! Not carry stationery? They only had....yup, you guessed it. Note cards. What is the world coming to?

Edited by Mothersweets