Menu

Songs for a tribute

My husband and I volunteered to put together a slideshow of my cousin's baby (he died less than 48 hours after he was born). Her friends and family got lots of pictures of her holding him after he was gone. The only song idea I have is Josh Groban's "To Where You Are." I had one other idea, but I was looking up the lyrics for the Josh Groban one and now I can't remember what it was! Are there any other songs or poems or scriptures or phrases that would work well in that kind of thing?

I know it's kind of a downer of a post, but just the small amount I talked to her, I could tell it really meant a lot. Any suggestions welcome

thank you for the suggestions, i will listen to the ones i dont know when i get back from baby girl's dr appointment. she's not lds, i'm not sure what denomination she is, but i do know she wanted him baptized before they took him off life support. sorry for the poor grammar and punctuation, typing one handed here.