Menu

Teaching Textbooks: Can it be used twice?

Jabberwocky

So last night I totalled up what I was planning on spending on curriculum this year... and found it was WAY over our budget. :glare: These forums are killing me! Y'all have expensive taste!! (you like how I did that? It's the forums' fault. Not me. Nope. No way. I had nothing to do with it. Ok, yes, yes I did. :001_cool:)

ANYWAY, I'm now looking for used copies of the curriculum we need. But since TT is technically software, I'm worried that it won't let me register and use it after it's already been used with another family. Can anyone tell me if that's the case?

From the FAQ's at the TT web site...

"...there is absolutely no limit to the number of times our products can be resold. Just remember that if a Math 5, 6, or 7 product has already been used on more than two computers, the buyer will need to call our offices so we can quickly give him/her a new installation code."

(Emphasis mine)

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the helpful folks at TT. We've just switched to using it and I got my Math 4 on ebay recently. When I got it, it wouldn't work on my mac though (argh!) So, I emailed them and it turns out I got an old copy from before they were mac compatible. Anyhow, despite the fact that I bought it off ebay they told me to send it in and they'd send me a replacement that would work on my computer, free of charge!

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the helpful folks at TT. We've just switched to using it and I got my Math 4 on ebay recently. When I got it, it wouldn't work on my mac though (argh!) So, I emailed them and it turns out I got an old copy from before they were mac compatible. Anyhow, despite the fact that I bought it off ebay they told me to send it in and they'd send me a replacement that would work on my computer, free of charge!

Wow! That is impressive.