Menu

How should I hand;e this... selling situation.

Hi sold something a few weeks ago on the HSLDA marketplace. When I shipped the item I accidentally sent the wrong teacher book with the student book. The buyer stated they would sent it back. Well, I didn't wait to get the wrong one back to send the correct one. It has been almost 2 weeks since she received the correct book and I haven't received the incorrect book back yet.

Do I send an email asking for my listing price of the book or do I chalk it up as a lesson learned to check what I am sending? I emailed her a couple days ago and never received a response.

There is a slim chance that she sent it via media mail and it will take awhile longer. Did you offer to pay return postage and delivery confirmation? Sure hope it works out for you. It's times lick this that we want to kick ourselves.

Another idea might be to send her a pre-paid envelope to ship it back in. That way it's no extra trouble for her. I know for me to get to the post office with lots of little ones in tow is a big inconvenience, but if the postman could just pick it up at my door, it would be so much easier.

Another idea might be to send her a pre-paid envelope to ship it back in. That way it's no extra trouble for her. I know for me to get to the post office with lots of little ones in tow is a big inconvenience, but if the postman could just pick it up at my door, it would be so much easier.

:iagree:This is what I would do. I'd send her a note, asking if she's already sent it and how much it cost her, so I could send her reimbursement for postage. If she has not sent it, tell her you will be sending her a postage paid envelope, or let her keep it.