Menu

Summer drinks (nonalcoholic) that you can enjoy warm or at least room temp.

I forgot to add I am LDS so no coffee, and no tea.

The Seltzer and lemonade sould good... thank you all

Is that because of the caffeine? I normally refuse to even acknowledge the existence of "decaf" coffee :p but it's out there, even in flavoured varieties.

Is that because of the caffeine? I normally refuse to even acknowledge the existence of "decaf" coffee :p but it's out there, even in flavoured varieties.

Sorry, but no, all coffee with or without caffeine are off limits.

(Also the smell makes me sick.)

So far I have been doing water, and hot coco, but it is getting old and My doctor wants me drinking more. Soooo.... I go looking for me things to drink.:001_smile:

Sorry, but no, all coffee with or without caffeine are off limits.

(Also the smell makes me sick.)

So far I have been doing water, and hot coco, but it is getting old and My doctor wants me drinking more. Soooo.... I go looking for me things to drink.:001_smile:

Ahh. {does herbal tea count? like - the stuff that isn't actually "tea".. just curious!)

I've seen lots of different hot chocolate varieties, if that's allowed? We've had candy cane, mint, orange, cookies & cream, and lots of others…..

Hey, do you like hot apple cider? You can get mixes or you can make your own with apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and cloves…

You could also get some of those little "cup of soup" things… [or put any soup in a cup, really]

Ovaltine? I've never had it, but I'm pretty sure it's made warm...

Ahh. {does herbal tea count? like - the stuff that isn't actually "tea".. just curious!)

I've seen lots of different hot chocolate varieties, if that's allowed? We've had candy cane, mint, orange, cookies & cream, and lots of others…..

Hey, do you like hot apple cider? You can get mixes or you can make your own with apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and cloves…

You could also get some of those little "cup of soup" things… [or put any soup in a cup, really]

Ovaltine? I've never had it, but I'm pretty sure it's made warm...

Herbal tea is fine, mint tea is a personal favorite.

hot apple cider is also a favorite but when it's 95 degrees out it feels ...off..

I had not thought of Ovaltine.... I will have to try that.

sorry to say,

I have no idea what Roasted Barley Tea is. :001_huh:

I will have to google it.

Okay I googled it looks fine, thanks again. :)

It is very popular with Koreans and Japanese. It has a (lightly sweet) roasted-earthy flavor. Quite pleasant if you like a (lightly sweet) roasted-earthy flavor. Not everyone does.

Bill