Menu

Someone get me off of Amazon.com!

I've been ordering like crazy. :001_huh:

I just bought 3 learning placemats: the alphabet, numbers, and the solar system.

I also bought the See Spot Spell game.

Plus, the Math Dice Jr game.

No, that's not all.....I also got Rory's Story Cubes.

And the Money Bags game.

See, I learned that DD7 learns SO much from playing games. We've been playing Dogopoly for the past week (like Monopoly but with dogs) and she has learned so much about adding/subtracting/counting out money....more than I've ever been able to just sit down and teach her. Now I've gone game crazy. :001_huh:

Oh, that's not all....the other day I bought Times Tables Made Fun after reading a review on here. I noticed that multiplication is coming up shortly in her math book, so I thought this might be a good supplement.

Someone get me off of Amazon....my husband and my bank account will thank you. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks for the post! I hadn't realized there was a Math Dice Jr and Rory's Story Cubes looks great, just what my reluctant writer needs to help him get started, not to mention a ton of fun to play with :)

We'll add a recommendation for Sum Swamp as well. It was a great game for us, both kids will still occasionally want to play it even now.

Is Zeus on the Loose worth it? I've considered it a few times, off to check it out again!

My DS7 LOVES Math Dice Jr. I am amazed that he asks to play it all the time. I carry it around in my purse. We went to the Lego Store this weekend, and after we went out to eat, he saw it in my purse. We had to find a table by a fountain just to play it :D

And yes, I just ordered Sum Swamp off Amazon, too. *sigh* But he likes the games so much more than flash cards!

I was looking at Money Bags, too. I will likely get that next payday, too.

You're a terrible enabler! Did you really want us to pull you away, or were you just trying to get us to join you??

At least you bought educational stuff. I buy Littlest Pet Shop sets. I'm still not sure if they're for DD or for me. :blush:

ETA: Money Bags is our favorite game for learning about money values. DS asks to play it all the time.