Menu

Anyone Know Where I Can Order a...

Cute.

My then-9 year old had a 'handyboy' business, and I wanted to buy him a personalized tee-shirt as well. I priced them at my local trophy shop and it seemed reasonable enough, but he ended up preferring a polo shirt with an embroidered logo. More professional looking, he said ;) We did a mall trip, hit up Gap for the shirt and the embroidery stand for the logo. Easy, cheap, done in an afternoon, and I got a white chocolate macademia cookie from Mrs. Field's. Smiles all around that day.

I love that you're so encouraging of his venture!

Have you checked locally? There are often places that just do that sort of thing, and then there are the trophy places that also do clothing.

Otherwise, I'd look into CafePress.

Oops! Didn't read this first. Sorry for the redundant info ;)

Why not do it yourself? You can buy printer iron-on transfer paper, design it with your word processing program, then print it on your home printer. Since you aren't even looking for graphics it is quite easy to do. The key is to get the print the size you want, then mirror it (just a setting to click on) so that it prints mirrored, then it irons on correctly. You can then use any t-shirt you want, but 100% cotton works best, and you need to wash and dry it before you iron on the transfer.

I have had my dc do this for gifts and it works well.