Menu

Thoughts on this name?

Ohhhh...I thought ya'll had had a baby today and still working on a name. Liberty strikes me as a very 4th of July kind of name. :001_smile: Very patriotic.

I like Liberty Jane best.

By the way, this isn't for the current baby we are awaiting, her name will be Savannah Juliet. This is for a hypothetical 4th girl.

Can't use:

Jade

Joy

Juliet

Janelle

Jean

Jennifer

June

I like either name on its own, but together it's too much--sort of like a theme restaurant.

That's a great way to put it. The two names together sound more than a little cutesy and . . . well . . . sort of like a political statement more than a name for a child.

I also agree that the gender isn't clear and that she might like to have something more traditional and girly to fall back on later in her life.

AWESOME!! :D

Mom in Michigan,

You have some cool birthdays!! New Year's, 4th of July, 8-8-08 who shares with another 8-8. That is very, very fun. :001_smile:

I was kind of hoping for a 7-7-07 but ended up with a July 4th baby. And I think that's more fun. But you've got BOTH!! How did you swing that? We joked about naming our firecracker Dolly Madison. For some reason Liberty was not even on our radar. But we named her Sylvia. :001_smile:

I was hoping for a New Year's baby with the last one but he hung on til the 12th :glare:

We did end up with a Good Friday baby and a Father's Day baby. Kind of cool. But since they move around the calendar it's not quite the same. :D

ETA: You also have a 12/12. AND your New Year's baby was a New Millennium baby. Woah! I'm just noticing that. That is wild!

ETA2: Obviously, I'm really slow.....you also have a Christmas baby? Did you also have a Thanksgiving baby? As my dh would say that is the "bomb diggity"

Edited by silliness7